EP6 and multi port USB

Post your requests and ideas on the future development of mikroPascal PRO for PIC.
Author

EP6 and multi port USB

#1 Post by joseLB » 25 May 2010 20:05

At instalation of MP3.80 (and older versions too), at the end, when we install the USB drivers, the EP6 (or EP3), stays "locked" at the USB port you configured the USB driver (windows XP - sp2)

As more and more devices are atached at USB (ociloscopes, serial x USB converters, etc.), sometimes is hard to remember at what por you "locked" EP6, or at that port there is another equipment.

Sugestion: make ideally EP6 independent of USB port, or, at least, on each port I install it, I can use it later. Today, if I reinstall in another port, the old one become invalid. For example, POScope osciloscope, you can install in many usb ports as you wish, and later use it on any of those ports.
thanks
Jose
Last edited by joseLB on 07 Aug 2010 00:34, edited 1 time in total.

tihomir.losic
mikroElektronika team

Re: EP6 and multi USB

#2 Post by tihomir.losic » 26 May 2010 13:09

joseLB wrote:Sugestion: make ideally EP6 independent of USB port, or, at least, on each port I install it, I can use it later. Today, if I reinstall in another port, the old one become invalid. For example, POScope osciloscope, you can install in many usb ports as you wish, and later use it on any of those ports.
Hello Jose,

thank you on your suggestion, we will take this into consideration in our future development.

Best regards,

Losic Tihomir
mikroElektronika [Support team]

joseLB

Re: EP6 and multi USB

#3 Post by joseLB » 07 Aug 2010 00:35

Thanks Losic.
It comes in beta 4?

tihomir.losic
mikroElektronika team

Re: EP6 and multi port USB

#4 Post by tihomir.losic » 09 Aug 2010 10:44

Hello Jose,

currently, a lot of our resources are focused on other priorities,
it is currently evaluating the feasibility of, and I am not sure that it'll be for next release.

Best regards,

Losic Tihomir
mikroElektronika [Support team]

Return to “mikroPascal PRO for PIC Wish List”