New version 6.50 of mP PRO

General discussion on mikroPascal PRO for PIC.
Author

Re: New version 6.50 of mP PRO

#16 Post by hadv » 30 Dec 2014 19:33

janni wrote:
hadv wrote:Ok, so I found the full install on the page of the compiler.
Uninstalled the old version, ran the installer.
Everything works except IT STILL HAS THE UAC SHIELD and I have to confirm EVERY TIME the compiler is started.
I thought by now mE would have had time enough to fix this, but apparently they are not really interested.
I'm afraid we'll have to wait for next major compiler update to see it fixed :( . (Present update should have been marked as minor update, like 6.41, avoiding suggestion of any significant changes.)
That's not quite the same as what was said by filip. I've followed up the tip posted by SamY Fareast in the thread about 6.40. The Reshacker he mentions will allow you to change the necessary attribute in the manifest. After a reboot the shield was gone.
Now you at mE should really be ashamed of yourselves, it's just one word in the manifest that will give the results the users want. Reshacker discloses more sloppiness, the version is incorrect.
The help also shows sloppiness, all kind of remarks about it have NOT been corrected: the example in SPI_Ethernet_arpResolve, the totally meaningless example in TFT_16bit_Ext_Image, the example in TP_TFT_Get_Calibration_Consts showing incorrect order of variables.
These were all reported & it is so little effort to correct them. Thus really helping your customers instead of sending them on a wild goose chase.

Return to “mikroPascal PRO for PIC General”