Beta Version 3.0

Beta Testing discussion on mikroC PRO for PIC.
Author

Beta Version 3.0

#1 Post by gdmms » 05 Oct 2009 10:31

Hi,
I'd like to ask when the new beta version with the current bug fixes will be available. I am interested in coff option bug fix, because currently I am developing a project where I simulate with Proteus VSM and I need the coff generation file to debug the project. I ask this because it is a comercial project.
Thank you

anikolic
mikroElektronika team

#2 Post by anikolic » 06 Oct 2009 12:36

Hi,
Final, official PRO V3.00 is going to be released very soon. Possibly even next week. Can you be more specific what exactly did you have in mind regarding COFF bugs? I can't give you a straight YES or NO answer because you might be referring to something we don't yet know to exist as a bug. Please share your information with us, and if it turns to be something new we'll do our best to include this fix in the official release.

Best regards,
Aleksandar
Web Department Manager

gdmms

#3 Post by gdmms » 06 Oct 2009 13:54

Hi,
I posted a bug where Coff Generator were crashing the MikroC PRO for PIC compiler wherever a pointer were involved,
http://www.mikroe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21754 ,
and you solved the problem. There is NOT a new bug regarding the compiler and I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thank you for attending to the issue

anikolic
mikroElektronika team

#4 Post by anikolic » 07 Oct 2009 14:54

Hi,
We surely try our best to answer to all of your questions and to fix every mistake we make in order to have better and more stable tools for our work.
Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Aleksandar
Web Department Manager

Return to “mikroC PRO for PIC Beta Testing”