Preprocessor

Beta Testing discussion on mikroC PRO for AVR.
Author

Preprocessor

#1 Post by internet » 24 Nov 2008 06:57

Some problems with the Preprocessor Directives

Preprocessor Error Directive (#error) will work
Preprocessor Warning Directive (#warning) is not known by the PP
How i can generate warnings?!? I was'nt able to get help in the help.

Next: I get the message:
0 304 c:/users/jonny quest/desktop/myusb/main.h:28: error: Can't open include file "fatmulti41/dos.h"
OK, i open the main.h and that is a realy nice feature, right click on #include <FATMulti41/dos.h> and click on Find Declaration and the file will open. The search project root for include files paths will be c:/users/jonny quest/desktop/myusb so c:/users/jonny quest/desktop/myusb/ + FATMulti41/dos.h will be the full qualified and correct path so what's going wrong here? (PP not Subfolder compatible?)

Tank You
Best regards

rajkovic
mikroElektronika team

Re: Preprocessor

#2 Post by rajkovic » 24 Nov 2008 09:14

internet wrote:Some problems with the Preprocessor Directives
Preprocessor Error Directive (#error) will work
Preprocessor Warning Directive (#warning) is not known by the PP
How i can generate warnings?!? I was'nt able to get help in the help.
This is our oversight. It will be implemented. Currently there is no way to do that. It is error in compiler, preprocessor is ok.
internet wrote: Next: I get the message:
0 304 c:/users/jonny quest/desktop/myusb/main.h:28: error: Can't open include file "fatmulti41/dos.h"
OK, i open the main.h and that is a realy nice feature, right click on #include <FATMulti41/dos.h> and click on Find Declaration and the file will open. The search project root for include files paths will be c:/users/jonny quest/desktop/myusb so c:/users/jonny quest/desktop/myusb/ + FATMulti41/dos.h will be the full qualified and correct path so what's going wrong here? (PP not Subfolder compatible?)
This is bug. We did not sent include search path to preprocessor. It is fixed and will be included in next release. Probably this week.
Thank you on bug report and helping us improve mikroC.

Return to “mikroC PRO for AVR Beta Testing”