t2simath runtime error

General discussion on RSC-4x mikroC.
Author

t2simath runtime error

#1 Post by dfeldman » 28 Jun 2006 20:42

I am having some trouble with the t2simath example. The MikroC compiler comes with a precompiled version of the t2simath example which works perfectly. Unfortunately, when I try to compile the project after setting the appropriate include and search directories from Fluentchip,I find that the _T2SI function does not work properly. The function immediately returns an error message that produces a beep.

Does the problem have to do with the compiler options or the phyton mcase.exe linker?

srdjan
mikroElektronika team

Re: t2simath runtime error

#2 Post by srdjan » 29 Jun 2006 08:08

dfeldman wrote:I am having some trouble with the t2simath example. The MikroC compiler comes with a precompiled version of the t2simath example which works perfectly. Unfortunately, when I try to compile the project after setting the appropriate include and search directories from Fluentchip,I find that the _T2SI function does not work properly. The function immediately returns an error message that produces a beep.

Does the problem have to do with the compiler options or the phyton mcase.exe linker?
Hi,
You probably have 2.0.10 version of fluent chip library and at the time we were releasing the compiler, we were using version 1.0.2, so should replace old .mco library files included in the project which are in our t2simath project folder with new ones from \\Sensory\FC2_0_10\csamples\t2simath\ folder.

Return to “RSC-4x mikroC General”