Multiple Trigger Words

General discussion on RSC-4x mikroC.
Author

Multiple Trigger Words

#1 Post by mrm58 » 06 Jun 2007 14:36

Hi all,

I am pretty new to working with the VR Stamp and its associated programs, but one thing I was wondering, and can't seem to find anything on, is whether or not it is possible to make Quick T2SI builds with more than one trigger word. The other way I was thinking was to have the command word of the original trigger word essentially be a trigger word for further actions. Basically, make it so there are multiple steps down. Is it possible through the programs, or would it have to be done through the coding, and if so, is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks in advance. :)

kido

Re: Multiple Trigger Words

#2 Post by kido » 28 Mar 2008 08:48

mrm58 wrote:Hi all,

I am pretty new to working with the VR Stamp and its associated programs, but one thing I was wondering, and can't seem to find anything on, is whether or not it is possible to make Quick T2SI builds with more than one trigger word. The other way I was thinking was to have the command word of the original trigger word essentially be a trigger word for further actions. Basically, make it so there are multiple steps down. Is it possible through the programs, or would it have to be done through the coding, and if so, is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks in advance. :)
No, T2SI only enable you have 1 trigger, to have more than 1 trigger, I think you might consider reading on T2SISD, or SD.

Return to “RSC-4x mikroC General”