New dsPIC chip support

General discussion on mikroC AI for dsPIC.
Author

New dsPIC chip support

#1 Post by Cobalt » 14 Mar 2021 19:38

Congratulations on your release of the PIC24/dsPIC compiler for Necto Studio, as well as Code Grip for the PIC families. I have been waiting on these two products specifically and I'm happy your team has been able to get them to production.
I'm also very happy with how the PIC compilers have been evolving over time, especially with the changes in the recent 1.5.0 update. These new products and updates have finally allowed me to start a transition to a Linux-only workstation.
The only thing that I would like to see added is support for newer PICs from Microchip. Specifically their dsPIC33CH line of microcontrollers that are high performance and some dual-core.
I understand that your team has been hard at work and you already have lots of priorities, but I am curious if there is a plan to add new device support in the near future now that the dsPIC compiler has been released for Necto.

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: New dsPIC chip support

#2 Post by filip » 15 Mar 2021 13:54

Hi,

Thank you so much for the kind words, we will surely add newer processors to our supported list, please stay tuned!

Regards,
Filip.

lololafripouille

Re: New dsPIC chip support

#3 Post by lololafripouille » 06 Feb 2023 12:51

Hello,

Is there any news about this ?

I am very interested in the dsPIC33CK. The competition has been around for years ( CCS compiler )

MikroC PRO for dsPIC does not support any new MCU ( 269$ ) and neither does MikroC AI dsPIC ( free for non commercial use ).

How to do it ?

Thank you

Return to “mikroC AI for dsPIC General”