[CLOSED] Beta testers for MikroPascal for AVR wanted

General discussion on mikroPascal for AVR.
Author
mikroElektronika team

[CLOSED] Beta testers for MikroPascal for AVR wanted

#1 Post by vanja » 07 Jul 2006 12:44

MikroElektronika is looking for beta testers for the incoming mikroPascal compiler for AVR v 3.00 MCUs. All the candidates should send us e-mail.

Testing will be performed on beta-builds of demo version, with limited amount of generated hex. It is recommended, although not necessary, that testers have some AVR hardware with them.

Applications should be sent to:
support@mikroe.com, or
vanja@mikroe.com;

Regards,
MikroElektronika Team;

mionut

#2 Post by mionut » 30 Dec 2006 15:48

How the heck do u want us to test your compiler if the "amount of hex" generated is limited?

Is this a joke?

Please select your beta testers carefully, but give them ALL the power of the new version compiler.

One opinion.

Ionut Muntean
Ionut Muntean

zristic
mikroElektronika team

#3 Post by zristic » 02 Jan 2007 10:14

mionut wrote:Please select your beta testers carefully, but give them ALL the power of the new version compiler.
We do that. All beta testers have compiler licenses.

mbruck

Još uvjek?

#4 Post by mbruck » 16 Sep 2008 11:18

Kako ide nova verzija kompajlera? Pretpostavljam da mnogo radite.
Ja sam još davno htjeo kupiti PascalAvr no.. probleme znate. Elem, zainteresiram sam za testiranje nove verzije no ne i ako je limitirana.... Šta treba zadovoljiti?

Pozdrav!

marko.ziv
mikroElektronika team

#5 Post by marko.ziv » 16 Sep 2008 13:42

Hi,

mbruck this is an english speaking (writing) forum only.
So please post your questions in english.

For the benefit of other forum users, the question was about beta testing and how to get a beta tester license.

The only way you can get a beta testing license is to make your contribution in reported bugs and suggestions (meaningful of course)

Best Regards

mbruck

How to become beta teste?

#6 Post by mbruck » 17 Sep 2008 11:20

Ok. No problem at all.

How become a new compiler version for PascalAVR? I presume you are working a lot and I know this is huge job.
Long time ago I wnated to buy pascalAvr compiler, but when I see what problem's it is, I give it up.

So I like to become a beta tester of this new version you develop.
The only way you can get a beta testing license is to make your contribution in reported bugs and suggestions (meaningful of course)
Ok. To report bug "beta tester" should have full licence complir not a limited demo version. So what is your policy about this?

In short, I like to help with testng new PascalAVr version. What next?

marko.ziv
mikroElektronika team

#7 Post by marko.ziv » 22 Sep 2008 13:16

Hi,

this topic started when our compilers had a closed beta testing. Nowadays it is an open Beta testing, so we can not give everyone a license.
Like it is said, when we release a beta version of mikroPascal for AVR General everyone is welcome to participate.
A lot of testing can be done even on a compiler that has a demo limit.
Let me repeat myself, upon valid and meaningful contribution to our compiler, will beta testers be eligible
for a free license, not other way around.

Best Regards

Return to “mikroPascal for AVR General”