Let's give some kudos to MikroE

General discussion on mikroPascal for AVR.
Author

Let's give some kudos to MikroE

#1 Post by ALIBE » 01 Nov 2008 00:22

I am a customer and have invested in my own list of dev boards, add-ons, s/w, etc w/ mE. And, I take the responsibility of "venting" my rants and issues not-fully understanding the root-cause of the problem w/ mE and especially surfaced it in this forum. End of the day, we're all s/w h/w hobbysists, and/or commercial investors.

After a few w/ks of working w/ the BigAVR2 board and noodling over the compiler, I truly believe that despite the ups/downs I have come to experience either due to my own limitations or lack of documentation, mE have really done a great job at their value-prop prods for me as a user.

I have seen them not give up, nor have shunted input or feedback via these forums. They have allowed freely our input and have gracefully addressed as feasible and possible to support the issues I (and others) have faced via their support site.

As a developer myself, I can feel/digest how they feel from all the sometimes misunderstood feedback or sometimes legit feedback. Regardless, I believe, they continue to surpass the hurdles and come up w/ ways to bridge the gap and solve the issues for us - customers. And, w/ recent C Compiler for AVR, I am all the more impressed.

I believe I have over-reacted w/ venting w/o realizing and accounting in their hard-work for making their products and branding proud.

I believe I should give them "kudos" for their strides and sticking in there for me.

I hope others feel this way or some-what this way and pitch in their thoughts.

regardless, "Good Job mE" - I am looking forward to dog fooding your new stuff.

and looking forward to helping support your cause to making your products better and and more robust to help me (one of you customers) become successful in our endeavors.

ciao

Nagi

Return to “mikroPascal for AVR General”