VisualTFT and PSOC5

Author

VisualTFT and PSOC5

#1 Post by Stevewidg » 25 Mar 2020 12:49

Hi,
I'm looking at a project using a psoc5 and a TFT and I see on the PSOC Mikromedia page ( all ME Psoc pages actually) That you can EASILY design pages using Visual TFT, even complete beginners, but HOW?
I can find no reference on forums or user manual or help files for this combination.
Has anybody done this, or throw some light on this please.
Thanks
Steve

Stevewidg

Re: VisualTFT and PSOC5

#2 Post by Stevewidg » 30 Mar 2020 16:13

Problem Resolved.
Ive just checked the website, and ALL references to using Visual TFT and PSOC have been edited out. Sadly I didnt make a screen shot to prove this, so its just my word against yours. Anyway if you dont say you can do it you cant be sued.
Not at all impressed, would have preferred an honest 'sorry we cant do it.'
Other users DONT buy PSOC board, libraries are well out of date on board, like 6 years.

Steve

filip
mikroElektronika team

#3 Post by filip » 31 Mar 2020 08:55

Hi,

The mikromedia PSoC examples (https://libstock.mikroe.com/projects/vi ... p-examples) are written in PSoC Creator 3.0,
which is an older version, so you could modify them to run on the newer version of PSoC Creator.

I could help you in migration so you can see how we implemented them and how they work.

Regards,
Filip.

Stevewidg

#4 Post by Stevewidg » 31 Mar 2020 11:37

Hello Filip,
Thank you for your reply. I would love to hear how you created files with Visual TFT.
I am less concerned with migration to the latest creator format.
I have downloaded 4.6.1 and when I run it says v 4.6.2 available, but takes me back to product page download 4.6.1..

Looking forward to your response.
Steve

Return to “Additional Software”