Necto Studio Building and Linking Errors

Fully featured ARM compilers available on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Author

Necto Studio Building and Linking Errors

#1 Post by Thomas Bianconi » 05 Oct 2021 12:10

Hi,
excuse me but I've a problem with Necto Studio v1.8.2.
I'm trying to debug the example package for HDC1000 Click I found on Necto, but I don't know why the Optimizer deletes the temperature and humidity variables from both main.c and hdc1000.c, and also "NumberOfCyc" and "cycles_div_by_10" from '..\delays\m4ef\__lib_delays.c'.
But, trying to disable the Optimizer, I came across some errors:
- Call signature does not match the function definition signature 'log_init'
- Call signature does not match the function definition signature 'digital_in_init'
- Call signature does not match the function definition signature 'i2c_master_set_timeout'
- Call signature does not match the function definition signature 'i2c_master_set_speed'
- Call signature does not match the function definition signature 'i2c_master_set_slave_address'
- Call signature does not match the function definition signature 'i2c_master_open'
- Call signature does not match the function definition signature 'i2c_master_configure_default'
- Call signature does not match the function definition signature 'i2c_master_read'
- Call signature does not match the function definition signature 'i2c_master_write'
- Call signature does not match the function definition signature 'i2c_master_write'.
Can you help me, please?
Thanks beforehand for the support.
Best regards,
Thomas

P.S. : As board I'm using Uni Clicker with ARM MCU STM32F407ZGT6 and as debugger I'm using mikroProg for STM32

Tanja_Kovacevic
mikroElektronika team

Re: Necto Studio Building and Linking Errors

#2 Post by Tanja_Kovacevic » 07 Oct 2021 09:52

Hi Thomas,

As I already answered you in the ticket, and the problem is solved
I will just write the answer if some of the other clients come across the same issue.

You should erase the example and install it again using Package Manager in Necto Studio.
And set the right setup in the Manage setups option.

Kind regards,
Tanja

Return to “ARM AI Compilers”