RFID Click board (CR95HF) in interrupt mode

mikroC, mikroBasic and mikroPascal for PRO ARM® MCUs, supporting STM32, Tiva, Kinetis, & CEC devices
Author

RFID Click board (CR95HF) in interrupt mode

#1 Post by radug » 26 Jan 2020 00:53

Hi,

I've been playing around with RFID Click (+ STM32F4 Discovery board + STM32F4 Discovery Shield) and I encountered a problem: in (SPI) POLLING mode everything works as expected but I cannot make it work in INTERRUPT mode.
I tried to poll the IRQ_OUT pin and also to connect it on a GPIO in input mode. The IRQ_OUT remains 'high' no matter what I do (it should go 'low' when a card is detected).
Has anyone tried (and succeeded) to make the RFID Click board work with interrupts? Mikroe????

Thank you!
Regards,
RaduG

jovana.medakovic
mikroElektronika team

Re: RFID Click board (CR95HF) in interrupt mode

#2 Post by jovana.medakovic » 03 Feb 2020 17:14

Hello,

I apologize for the delayed answer.

On our LibStock webpage, you can find an example where the tag ID will be displayed on the TFT display.
https://libstock.mikroe.com/projects/vi ... ck-example
I'm afraid we don't have an example where we use IRQ_OUT pins.

Could you zip and send me your project for review?

Kind regards,
Jovana

radug

Re: RFID Click board (CR95HF) in interrupt mode

#3 Post by radug » 04 Feb 2020 17:13

Hi,

I just used the example for RFID Click from here https://libstock.mikroe.com/projects/do ... oc_arm.rar. You can use it and define an sbit for INT_OUT and check if it goes low when a card is detected or alternatively you can define an ISR (EXTI, etc.).
According to the documentation INT_OUT should stay low until the data is read.
With my configuration - as I said before - it works perfectly in POLLING mode but the INT_OUT never goes low.

Thank you for your time!
Regards,
Radu G.

Return to “ARM PRO Compilers”