SOLVED-Problem with uploading .hex files to mikromedia XMEGA

Author

SOLVED-Problem with uploading .hex files to mikromedia XMEGA

#1 Post by Dusko » 04 Mar 2018 11:58

I have mikromedia for XMEGA, microcontroller ATXMEGA128A1.

It was everything ok until today, with uploading .hex files, and mikromedia worked fine with executting programmes, official examples and with my code.

Now, I have problem with executting programme after uploading, using mikroBootloader. When I start mikroBootloader, I connect properly and I have confirmation in mikroBootloader with Conn "light". After that, without problem I can choose .hex file and start uploading. Uploading of .hex file it is done without problem, and I "receive" message that uploading is finished and recommendation to restart MCU.

When I restart MCU, nothing happend, I have only "white screen". It also happened when I turn off and turn on mikromedia.

I uploaded some of my .hex files, and after that I tried with your official examples, and result is same.

I searched forum, but I did not find anything similar, so I decide to write new post.

Any idea what can be a problem?

Dusko

Re: SOLVED-Problem with uploading .hex files to mikromedia X

#2 Post by Dusko » 04 Mar 2018 12:25

I search forum litlle bit deeper and I found I already had this problem and user of forum helped me. Sorry for disturbancies with this issue.

viewtopic.php?t=55233 - this is post where is the solution.
Dusko wrote:I have mikromedia for XMEGA, microcontroller ATXMEGA128A1.

It was everything ok until today, with uploading .hex files, and mikromedia worked fine with executting programmes, official examples and with my code.

Now, I have problem with executting programme after uploading, using mikroBootloader. When I start mikroBootloader, I connect properly and I have confirmation in mikroBootloader with Conn "light". After that, without problem I can choose .hex file and start uploading. Uploading of .hex file it is done without problem, and I "receive" message that uploading is finished and recommendation to restart MCU.

When I restart MCU, nothing happend, I have only "white screen". It also happened when I turn off and turn on mikromedia.

I uploaded some of my .hex files, and after that I tried with your official examples, and result is same.

I searched forum, but I did not find anything similar, so I decide to write new post.

Any idea what can be a problem?

Return to “mikroBootloader”