Nuisance "Confirm Handler function window"

General discussion on mikroC PRO for ARM.
Author

Nuisance "Confirm Handler function window"

#1 Post by XLupo » 07 Jul 2021 17:43

Hi,

I have been experiencing a very nuisance bug in the new 6.2.0 mikroC PRO ARM compiler, as follows: every time I delete a start or end bracket from either a function or a button or IF etc..... the recursive "Confirm" window appears and just does not go away after that. There are 4 choices to choose from at the bottom. : " Yes, No, Not to all, and Yes to All". if I click on either "Yes or No" the message keeps on coming back and can not do anything else from there on, but keeps on adding an extra Handler of the same type button after each time you click on them at the end of the list. If I instead click on either " Not to all", or "Yes to All" it them disassociates the complete program from their original Handlers and adds empty one for all in the program at the end of the list " who in their right mind would ever want to do that?!!!! :? . why are those option there in the first place. I have gone through hours of reassigning the handlers again to every single button or labels etc... through the entire program several times because once this idiotic message comes out it just leaves you to destruction???? :twisted: Come on guys I know that I'm not the only one experiencing this since it happens so frequently. This also happens when I decide to comment out certain parts of my program. I you happen to comment out one of the brackets whether from a function or pressing device, the message comes out and its death :roll: :twisted: after that. Please if there is a solution to remove this let me know because it is wasting allot of my time. Please see attached illustration which show that I accidentally commented out a bracket from a "button" statement. you know what happened after that?...….. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: please help with this Thanks

XLUPO
Attachments
Nuisacmce confirm windows.jpg
Nuisacmce confirm windows.jpg (260.9 KiB) Viewed 558 times

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: Nuisance "Confirm Handler function window"

#2 Post by filip » 15 Jul 2021 07:56

Hi,

I believe you have opened a ticket on our HelpDesk regarding this issue, so we can continue there.

Regards,
Filip.

Return to “mikroC PRO for ARM General”