Hello.

Discuss with MikroElektronika software developers about current library development.
Author

Hello.

#1 Post by MariusMirel92 » 23 Feb 2015 13:16

Hello everybody. I need to do a project, called Library for microcontrollers ( for pic16f877). I need to write functions and after compile. Help me anybody ?

petar.timotijevic
mikroElektronika team

Re: Hello.

#2 Post by petar.timotijevic » 24 Feb 2015 14:26

Hi MariusMirel92 and welcome to the MikroE forum,
MariusMirel92 wrote:Hello everybody. I need to do a project, called Library for microcontrollers ( for pic16f877). I need to write functions and after compile. Help me anybody ?
Please see compiler help "Creating New Library" also you can search forum, this topic has been described many times in the forum.

Also please see:

Package Manager - free tool for easy distribution of your software and libraries
http://www.mikroe.com/package-manager/

What is Package Manager?
The Package Manager is a free software which enables you to easily integrate your libraries into all MikroElektronika Compilers for PIC, dsPIC, PIC24, PIC32, AVR and ARM. Package Manager creates a redistributable archive which can be installed on other computers. Along with libraries, packages can contain other valuable information such as: Definition Files, Help Files, Dependencies and Examples. Using this tool you can start distributing your own libraries much faster and easier.

Best regards,
Peter

Return to “Library Development Discussion”