incomplete definition files

Beta Testing discussion on mikroPascal PRO for PIC32.
Author

incomplete definition files

#1 Post by jpc » 25 Mar 2014 11:45

to ME,

probably i could have searched for an old post on the same subject but i rather refresh the issue here:
i found number of missing bits in the definition-files this time concerning the RTCCON register.

I do realize keeping updated and making available for the new chips ( although new has a rather large scope sometimes) the definitionfiles is quite a lot of work. It would be of great help if there was some better procedure for this, there are experienced users that post the occasional fixes they made after struggling with the missing bits but even then we have to manually patch our installed files at the risk of loosing them again on the next update.

I seem to know ME has some tool to create these files from the MP-Lab originals, i would like to suggest making this available to volunteers that might want to contribute on this.
In the past there were active beta-testers who contributed to the development, unfortunately the community has lost this contact which might still be of help to your develloppers

regards jpc
Au royaume des aveugles, les borgnes sont rois.

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: incomplete definition files

#2 Post by filip » 28 Apr 2014 14:18

Hi,

I apologize for the late reply.

I have notified our developers regarding this inquiry.

Could you please tell me which bits are missing from the definitions files ?

Regards,
Filip.

Return to “mikroPascal PRO for PIC32 Beta Testing”