heapsize

Beta Testing discussion on mikroPascal PRO for PIC32.
Author

heapsize

#1 Post by jpc » 19 Apr 2012 07:38

when i perform a project save as the setting for the heap seems not to be stored along with the configuration settings.
If you would look at this perhaps it is also possible to store the project explorer directory as part of the configuration, currently this is the same for all projects which is not convenient .
Last edited by jpc on 19 Apr 2012 17:11, edited 1 time in total.
Au royaume des aveugles, les borgnes sont rois.

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: heaapsize

#2 Post by filip » 19 Apr 2012 15:29

Hi,
when i perform a project save as the setting for the heap seems not to be stored along with the configuration settings.
Indeed, when you check the Heap option and set the heap size, the Save As will save the Heap size value but it will keep the Heap option disabled (unchecked).
If you would look at this perhaps it is also possible to store the project explorer directory as part of the configuration, currently this is the same for all projects which is not convenient .
If I understand you correctly, when you execute Save As option, you would want to project be saved in another directory (for example with the same name as the project name), so you could
distinct the original and new project ?

Regards,
Filip.

jpc

Re: heapsize

#3 Post by jpc » 19 Apr 2012 17:11

Filip,

regarding this project explorer directory, it is just to be able to have a different setting for this in projects, currently you set it in the IDE once, the same for all projects.
Au royaume des aveugles, les borgnes sont rois.

Return to “mikroPascal PRO for PIC32 Beta Testing”