still some strange problems with the compiler

General discussion on mikroPascal PRO for PIC32.
Author

still some strange problems with the compiler

#1 Post by tormod » 15 Dec 2017 13:11

It seems that compiler runs into a mode where whatever you try to do it does not help, excluding files from compilation does not help, it stops at the same fault. What are these fault and what are they telling me? I made quite a sizeable project with the compiler for 8 bits chips (version 6/7), did never experience such problems - I guess this has something to do with the environment not the compiler itself, since I dont know what to do, the only thing is to start all over again - now for the third time. One big issue is an explanation on the fault itself so I can try to fix problem, but with this limited information it will be like the needle in the haystack ..... I will try to post you the project + other questions that has not been answered to my satisfaction yet as a help desk issue.
Attachments
Skjermbilde.PNG
Skjermbilde.PNG (355.76 KiB) Viewed 1680 times

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: still some strange problems with the compiler

#2 Post by filip » 15 Dec 2017 14:34

Hi,

Please, can you attach the project that demonstrates this issue ?
Without the project we are unable to reproduce this issue and see why is this happening.

I see that you had similar problems earlier but you didn't attach any project, so we couldn't inspect them in order to solve the problems.

Regards,
Filip.

Return to “mikroPascal PRO for PIC32 General”