no response to onclick events if changes made to Visual TFT

General discussion on Visual TFT Software.
Author

no response to onclick events if changes made to Visual TFT

#1 Post by nikhil.sane » 29 Nov 2018 05:45

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have been using visual TFT v4.6.1 and mikroC PRO for PIC32 software in one project.i used to make changes like adding screens and icons in visual TFT software and after clicking the compile button( Green triangle) in visual TFT, this software would generate the .res file and mikro C code.
suddenly from yesterday this error started, if i make any changes to the visual TFT software,compile this code and then load the hex file onto the controller. home screen is visible on the display ,but i don't get any response , if i click the icons on the main screen.
i have been using this for almost 1 year, but i never faced this type of problem. just for verification i created a different visual tft code with screens and icons and their onclick events for navigating screens and it was working ok.

i have a back up of visual tft code and its corressponding mikroC code, if i use the back up hex file without any changes to visual tft,then i ger proper action., but if i make even a smal change to the visual tft code, then i get problem.

my concern/worry is that i have developed almost 90% of the software with all the screens synchronized and proper onclick events sequenced. i just have to add couple of screens to complete the software and i get such problem
one last resort would be to recode the visual tft software from start, but this will be tedious process and invlove entire testing on hardware. please suggest. i am attaching a copy of visual tft code and the mikro C code.thanks in advance

thanks
Rgds
Nikhil Sane
Attachments
working code.rar
(2.37 MiB) Downloaded 72 times

Return to “Visual TFT General”