FT813 DrawScreen

General discussion on Visual TFT Software.
Author

FT813 DrawScreen

#1 Post by vojinilic » 10 Oct 2018 21:05

Dear MikroE,

I have a question about DrawScreen function on FT813. I use my own hardware that is fully functional and every screen is displayed correctly on display. I have a question about switching from screen to screen. I have BMP on welcome screen. After two seconds, I set switch to display MainScreen. I works correctly, but when I send DrawScreen command, display screen is black (backlight is set to zero) and in the background of the screen starts displaying of the objects of MainScreen. When objects draw is finished, backlight is back to previous value and on screen is displayed MainScreen.
Time of the black screen is variable and it depends of the objects on screen that will be displayed. Less object, less time. Lot of objects, means more time of the black screen. Are there any way to display maybe spinner on the screen during storing objects phase in to the memory of the FT813 and to overcome black screen?

Best regards,
Vojin

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: FT813 DrawScreen

#2 Post by filip » 12 Oct 2018 09:10

Hi,

Can you please attach the minimal project that demonstrates this issue ?

Regards,
Filip.

vojinilic

Re: FT813 DrawScreen

#3 Post by vojinilic » 19 Oct 2018 10:18

Hi Filip,

please find project that have only two screens. Welcome screen (one bmp), and after two seconds, Main screen will be displayed. My question is how can be avoided black screen on LCD switching from one screen to another?

Best,
Vojin
Attachments
FT81X_Test.zip
(794.07 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

Return to “Visual TFT General”