Why SX1250 was powered by DC to AC inverter ?

General discussion on mikroElektronika website & forums.
Author

Why SX1250 was powered by DC to AC inverter ?

#1 Post by maryzhu » 02 Mar 2017 07:48

My car works on DC to AC inverter, just like this: SX1250
http://www.kynix.com/Detail/505111/SX1250.html, but in recent days, it does not work completely. In this case, I drove my car to 4s Vehicle shop for repairing, but the staffs they told me that there is something wrong with DC to Ac inverter. I searched some materials on net, but a little makes sense. As far as I am concerned, my understanding is that Car inverter generally use the car battery or cigarette lighter power supply, the first low-voltage direct current converted to about 265V DC, and then the high-voltage DC into 220V, 50Hz AC. Car inverter in the car to break the use of many limitations. Car power supply is not only suitable for automotive systems, as long as DC12V DC power supply occasions, can be used. Car inverter fully take into account the external use of the environment, when the phenomenon of overload or short circuit will automatically protect the shutdown.

I want to make sure if we need the car inverter into the car cigarette lighter socket and insert the plug and the plug when checking the degree of tightness. Too loose when the plug on both sides of the shrapnel open, and then inserted into the cigarette receptacle, and if we need to confirm the car inverter power indicator is lit, then insert the power plug of the appliance to be inserted into the socket of the car power converter.

The inverter on the car obtained 220V power, 220V 50HZ, high-grade point is the sine wave, cheap is generally square wave.

The kind of sine wave and the use of electricity on the socket, is the same, and square wave can actually be used, but if the fan and other motor equipment, there will be some noise, the reason why the square wave, This modulation method is relatively low cost. In general, the car of the inverter, the maximum power of only 500 watts, air conditioning is generally more than 700 watts, and, and you really want to put the home air conditioning loading on the car air conditioning, including those buses Is to drive the engine directly to the compressor, not electricity, if the middle of a more than the conversion process, the loss is even greater. And not easy to install, not as good as car air conditioning.

Hope that you can help me out of the trouble. Any of your ideas would be highly appreciated. What is your idea ?

Return to “Website & Forums General Discussion”