No Advanced Ethernet Library?

Beta Testing discussion on mikroC PRO for dsPIC30/33 and PIC24.
Author

Re: No Advanced Ethernet Library?

#16 Post by Toley » 04 Jul 2010 04:01

Hello ful babu,

Are you still waiting for the library ? I also be interested by this kind of library.
However, one of our users contacted us, offering to submit a project where he wrote practically the entire library on his own, with high level of compatibility with the previous prototypes. He pointed out that this library could help all of those who relied on earlier Advanced Ethernet Library, so they may continue with their work. It will be open-source, so you can do some adjustments if needed.
I think you better ask to get in touch with the "user" to speed up things.

The library has been promised at least 3 times in this thread. Those kind of "unkeep promises" are not really confidence builders...
Serge T.
Learning is an endeless process but it must start somewhere!

ful babu

Re: No Advanced Ethernet Library?

#17 Post by ful babu » 15 Jul 2010 20:34

Toley wrote:Hello ful babu,

Are you still waiting for the library ? I also be interested by this kind of library.
However, one of our users contacted us, offering to submit a project where he wrote practically the entire library on his own, with high level of compatibility with the previous prototypes. He pointed out that this library could help all of those who relied on earlier Advanced Ethernet Library, so they may continue with their work. It will be open-source, so you can do some adjustments if needed.
I think you better ask to get in touch with the "user" to speed up things.

The library has been promised at least 3 times in this thread. Those kind of "unkeep promises" are not really confidence builders...
Completely Agree !!! Can we have the so called user's contact at least, so that we can do it by our selves ? I mean ... I have rejected many of my projects because I can't add this feature. I know mikroe is good with their quality of work but if they want their customers to keep using their product, mikroe should act faster ... I have started this conversation about 8 months before ... till now nothing .... and 8 month is way to long for the embedded programming industry !
well let me see ... i hav easypic4, easydspic4, mikroC for PIC, PIC Flash, LvPIC Flash and other 12 types of tiny boards, and I LOVE THEM :D

Return to “mikroC PRO for dsPIC30/33 and PIC24 Beta Testing”